Class Teacher – Thomas Bullock Church of England Primary and Nursery Academy
Posted on: Friday 9 February 2024 | Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Thomas Bullock CE Primary Academy, Pound Green Lane, Shipdham, IP25 7LF
Academy Name: Thomas Bullock Church of England Primary and Nursery Academy
Vacancy Job Title: Teacher
Pay Scale: MPS
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Start Date: September 2024
Thomas Bullock CE Primary and Nursery Academy is a one-form entry school within the Nightingale Federation and Lyng Primary is 0.5 form mixed age primary. Both schools are Good (Ofsted) and we are moving at pace on our journey to Outstanding. As a member of DNEAT we are greatly supported by our trust, a strong governing body and the communities of Shipdham and Lyng. If you are enthusiastic, kind, positive, optimistic, hard-working, have high expectations of pupils and are adaptable, then we are looking for you. We welcome applications from outstanding practitioners.
This role is suitable for an ECT
- We are looking for a teacher who has the following attributes to join our federation. We will assess the applicant’s suitability through the application form, teaching task, interview and references.
- Supports our Christian values of perseverance, thankfulness, compassion, respect, courage and responsibility placing children at the heart and helping them to “Let their light shine.”
- Plans sequential, and progressively with clear expectations of outcomes for all learners
- Demonstrates a positive and pro-active approach to challenges as they arise
- Is receptive to challenge and support from leaders and others in the team
- Ability to plan and deliver quality first lessons, which inspire and enthuse
- Experience in RWI phonics or synthetic phonics
- Able to challenge all abilities through agile teaching methods
- Works in partnership with teaching assistants to meet the needs of all children
- Clear awareness of safeguarding expectations for pupil safety
- Follows a consistent approach to behaviour management leading by example in a calm and constructive manner
- Experience of running interventions or PiXL Therapies
- Compassionate to the community and shows excellent communication with parents and peers
We can offer you, an opportunity to ‘Let your light shine’ through:
- A considerate, supportive and outward thinking working environment
- A growing technology base with near 1-1 new pupil device ratio
- Strong musical foundations including a choir, group instrumental lessons and whole-class music lessons.
- A strong virtual learning platform and excellent website for home learning
- Happy, friendly pupils who are eager to learn and have excellent behaviour.
- A trust that is committed to your professional development with opportunities to develop your career through DNEAT
- New and improving resources and large bright classrooms, with outdoor access and rapidly improving outdoor playground space and equipment
- Fantastic surroundings, including a wildlife learning area, pond and school polytunnel- including a Qualified forest school teacher supporting learning
- Opportunities for you to share your passion and specialisms to help grow our team
Closing date: Monday 11 March 2024
Interviews: Wednesday 13 March 2024
How to apply
Email your applications to; email@example.com
References will be requested prior to interview and may be contacted on receipt of your application form. Please contact us to discuss this further if you have any queries.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. We are offering these on Thursday 15 February. Please contact the school office to book an appointment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required.
This post will come under the requirements of the Childcare( Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
Teaching Assistant – Dereham Church of England Junior Academy
Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Dereham Church of England Junior Academy, Gilpin's Ride, Dereham NR19 1BJ
Trust: DNEAT Academy Name: Dereham Church of England Junior Academy Vacancy Job Title: Teaching Assistant Pay Scale: Scale D Point 5/6 Annual Value: £23,500 - £23,893 full time equivalent Pro-Rata Value: £15,903 - £16,169 pro rata per annum Full Time/Part Time: Part Time Hours per week: 30 hours per week (8:25am to 3:25pm, Monday to Friday) Contract Type: Fixed Term until 30th July 2024 Term Time: Term time only Start Date: As soon as possible If you have experience of working with children, particularly those with additional needs, or a desire to make a positive impact on the opportunities and chances for young people with additional needs then we may have the position for you.Details
Administration, Human Resources
General Administrator – Diocese of Norwich Education Services Company
Diocese of Norwich Education Services Company
The Stables, Hall Lane, East Tuddenham, Norfolk, NR20 3LR
Vacancy Job Title: General Administrator Pay Scale: NJC Spine Points 2 - 8 Annual Value: £22,366 - £24,702 Full Time/Part Time: Full Time Contract type: Permanent Hours per week: 37.Details