Cover Supervisor/Intervention Teaching Assistant – Unity Federation
Posted on: Monday 16 October 2023 | Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Sculthorpe Church of England Primary Academy, Creake Rd, Sculthorpe, Fakenham NR21 9NQ
Unity Federation is looking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic Cover Supervisor/Intervention Teaching Assistant to join our team across Unity Federation.
Academy Name: Unity Federation
Vacancy Job Title: Cover Supervisor/Intervention Teaching Assistant
Pay Scale: Scale E, Point 7 – 11
Annual Value: £22,369 – £24,045 full time equivalent
Pro-Rata Value: £12,427 – £13,358 pro rata per annum
Full Time/Part Time: Part Time
Hours per week: 24 hours
Term Time: 38 weeks + 1 weeks per year (required for inset days or other)
Start Date: January 2024
Unity Federation is looking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic Cover Supervisor/Intervention Teaching Assistant to join our team across Unity Federation. At Unity Federation, you will find a warm and friendly atmosphere, with purposeful learning environments. We aim to provide happy and supportive surroundings for the children in our care and have in place a wide range of learning experiences to ensure the full growth and development of the child – physically, intellectually, socially and morally. We are three friendly village schools which are part of the Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust (DNEAT). The schools are within 10 minutes of each other and within 5 minutes travel from Fakenham, 25 minutes from Dereham, 40 minutes from King’s Lynn and 50 minutes from Norwich.
The successful candidate will be working across Unity Federation. There would be an expectation to be able to work at all three sites but would be dependent on pupil needs and staff absence. Travel expenses would be covered outside of the regular daily commute for the individual (as per DNEAT Travel Expense Policy). It would be expected arrangements would be reviewed on a termly basis. Key tasks would include cover for planned absence, the planning and delivery of interventions and would cover all pupil age ranges.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is flexible and able to adapt to the needs of all pupils
- Is able to work with the school teams to develop and deliver the curriculum
- Is able to build positive relationships with all pupils
- Has a desire to enable every child to succeed regardless of the needs or abilities
- Is able to liaise closely with teachers, support staff, parents and the wider community
- Uses positive behaviour management strategies
- Is well-organised
- Communicates well with staff and parents
- Is a team player but can work under their own initiative
- Has bags of creativity for stimulating and engaging pupils
We can offer:
- A welcoming, caring Federation full of adults who go above and beyond for our children
- A strong culture of safeguarding where all adults are supervised and supported to ensure children, young people and adults in our organisation are safe
- Children who are determined to do their absolute best at every opportunity and are excited and enthused by their learning.
- A welcoming, supportive and active Governing Body
- Parents/carers and families who want to be actively involved in their child’s education
- A supportive Trust who offer high quality professional development opportunities
- Well-stocked staffrooms full of goodies
If you are hardworking, enthusiastic, dedicated, and adaptable and are ready to ensure all in our schools ‘Have Faith, Flourish and Fly High’, then we would welcome your application. If you would like to know more then please get in touch to arrange a visit, please contact the our Executive Headteacher, Miss Suzannah Hayes by emailing email@example.com.
Closing date: Thursday 23 November 2023
Interviews: Wednesday 29 November 2023
How to apply
Applications should be returned by email to Miss Suzannah Hayes firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy earlier if sufficient applications have been received.
References may be requested prior to interview and may be contacted on receipt of your application form. Please contact us to discuss this further if you have any queries.
This post will come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations
We are committed to ensuring that our workforce consists of the best staff for the roles and are committed to non-discriminatory practices ensuring that our values of equality and diversity are supported. An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Teacher to Lead Bespoke ASD and Complex Needs – Swaffham Church of England Primary Academy
Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Swaffham Church of England Primary Academy, Brandon Road, Swaffham, PE37 7EA
Trust: DNEAT Academy Name: Swaffham Church of England Primary Academy Vacancy Job Title: Teacher to Lead Bespoke ASD and Complex Needs Provision Pay Scale: MPS Full Time/Part Time: Full time Initially fixed term for 12months with a view to making this a permanent role within our school.Details
1:1 Teaching Assistant
1-1 Teaching Assistant – Peterhouse Church of England Primary Academy
Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Peterhouse Church of England Primary Academy, Magdalen Square Gorleston Great Yarmouth Norfolk NR31 7BY
Are you ready to be part of something truly special?Details