Federation SEND Teaching Assistant – Unity Federation
Posted on: Friday 10 November 2023 | Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Little Snoring Community Primary Academy, Thursford Rd, Little Snoring, Fakenham NR21 0JN
Unity Federation is looking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic Federation SEND Teaching Assistant.
Academy Name: Unity Federation
Vacancy Job Title: Federation SEND Teaching Assistant
Pay Scale: Scale D, Point 5-6
Annual Value: £21,575 to 21,968 full time equivalent
Pro-Rata Value: £7,491 to 7,627 pro rata per annum
Full Time/Part Time: Part time
Hours per week: 15
Contract: Fixed Term Maternity Cover
Term Time: 38 weeks + 1 weeks per year (required for inset days or other)
Start Date: January 2024
Unity Federation is looking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic Federation SEND Teaching Assistant who is passionate about special educational needs to work alongside our SEND pupils in KS1 / KS2. The role would be predominantly located at one of our sites but flexibility to work across all three sites would be required as based on pupil needs. It would be expected arrangements would be reviewed on a termly basis.
The Unity Federation of Church of England and Community Primary Academies are a family of three small Church of England primary schools and part of DNEAT (Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust). Our three schools at Colkirk, Sculthorpe and Little Snoring are located a few miles outside of the market town of Fakenham. At each of our Academies, you will find a warm and friendly atmosphere, with a purposeful learning environment. We aim to provide happy and supportive surroundings for the children in our care and have in place a wide range of learning experiences to ensure the full growth and development of the child ~ physically, intellectually, socially and morally.
The successful candidate will work with our SEND pupils. They will be required to work with the class team to create the best possible provision for the pupils, enabling them to be fully included in school life.
The role is expected to be based at Little Snoring for the duration of this maternity cover, but flexibility to work across all three sites would be required as based on pupil needs
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of supporting pupils with varying needs
- Is flexible and able to adapt to the needs of all pupils
- Is able to work with the class team to develop and deliver the curriculum
- Is able to build positive relationships with all pupils
- Has a desire to enable every child to succeed regardless of the needs or abilities
- Is able to liaise closely with teachers, support staff, parents and the wider community
- Uses positive behaviour management strategies
- Is well-organised
- Communicates well with staff and parents
- Is a team player but can work under their own initiative
- Has bags of creativity for stimulating and engaging pupils
We can offer:
- A welcoming, caring Federation full of adults who go above and beyond for our children
- A strong culture of safeguarding where all adults are supervised and supported to ensure children, young people and adults in our organisation are safe
- Children who are determined to do their absolute best at every opportunity and are excited and enthused by their learning.
- A welcoming, supportive and active Governing Body
- Parents/carers and families who want to be actively involved in their child’s education
- A supportive Trust who offer high quality professional development opportunities
- Well-stocked staffrooms full of goodies
If you are hardworking, enthusiastic, dedicated, and adaptable and are ready to ensure all in our schools ‘Have Faith, Flourish and Fly High’, then we would welcome your application. If you would like to know more then please get in touch to arrange a visit, please contact the our Executive Headteacher, Miss Suzannah Hayes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Friday 8 December 2023
Interviews: Monday 11 December 2023
How to apply
Completed application form to be emailed to; email@example.com
References may be requested prior to interview and may be contacted on receipt of your application form. Please contact us to discuss this further if you have any queries.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to book an appointment or speak with the Executive Headteacher or Head of School.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required.
This post will come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
Teacher to Lead Bespoke ASD and Complex Needs – Swaffham Church of England Primary Academy
Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Swaffham Church of England Primary Academy, Brandon Road, Swaffham, PE37 7EA
Trust: DNEAT Academy Name: Swaffham Church of England Primary Academy Vacancy Job Title: Teacher to Lead Bespoke ASD and Complex Needs Provision Pay Scale: MPS Full Time/Part Time: Full time Initially fixed term for 12months with a view to making this a permanent role within our school.Details
1:1 Teaching Assistant
1-1 Teaching Assistant – Peterhouse Church of England Primary Academy
Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Peterhouse Church of England Primary Academy, Magdalen Square Gorleston Great Yarmouth Norfolk NR31 7BY
Are you ready to be part of something truly special?Details