KS2 Teaching Assistant or Nursery Assistant – St Peter & Paul Carbrooke Church of England Primary Academy & Nursery
Posted on: Friday 2 February 2024 | Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
St Peter & St Paul School Carbrooke, Church Street, Carbrooke, Norfolk IP25 6SW
We are looking to appoint a practical, hardworking and reliable Teaching Assistant or Nursery Assistant to join our dynamic team.
Academy Name: St Peter & St Paul Carbrooke Church of England Primary Academy & Nursery
Vacancy Job Title: KS2 Teaching Assistant or Nursery Assistant
Pay Scale: Scale C
Salary: Starting from £14,474 per annum (£22,737 full time equivalent)
Full Time/Part Time: Part Time
Hours per week:
KS2 Teaching Assistant – 27.5 hours per week (with 2.5 MSA hours)
Nursery Assistant – 32 hours per week
Term Time: Term Time + 1 week
Contract type: Permanent
Start Date: February/March 2024
We are looking to appoint a practical, hardworking and reliable Teaching Assistant or Nursery Assistant to join our dynamic team at St Peter & St Paul Church of England Primary Academy & Nursery, in the beautiful rural village of Carbrooke. Our Academy is part of the Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust (DNEAT).
This is an exciting opportunity to work in either our Year 6 class or our Nursery. Your role will be to support both the teacher and support the children with their needs and learning.
We are looking for someone who:
- Be an excellent practioner who is passionate about children’s learning
- Inspire and excite children in their learning
- Consistently set high expectations for pupils
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be willing to contribute to the common goals of the school
- Have a firm commitment to our Christian ethos, vision and values
- Confident in using basic IT
- GCSE or equivalent, grade 4 /pass in Mathematics and English
- Experience in Early Years or Key Stage 2 school working an advantage
What can we offer you in return? … enthusiastic, friendly, happy and caring children who are proud of their village school, dedicated staff, an excellent environment in which to develop professionally, a team with an array of experience, regular well-being days and treats and to be part of our school family.
Culture and ethos:
- Proactively promote and demonstrate the Diocese’s vision and values in all aspects of work
- Challenge, motivate and empower others to set high aspirations and attain ambitious outcomes
- Treat everyone as a valued individual who is loved by God
- Promote and demonstrate a culture of continuous improvement which includes keeping abreast of educational developments and best management practice
- Work collaboratively developing the concept of family across the Trusts and their academies
- Ensure regular open and honest communication in all professional duties
- Recognise the importance of serving the wider community and promoting inclusivity.
- Undertake such other reasonable duties as may be required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the grade.
The duties and responsibilities highlighted in this job specification are indicative and may vary over time. Post holders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and scope of the post and the grade has been established on this basis.
If you would like to know more then please get in touch with Mrs Hannah Wheeler our Headteacher by emailing: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 12 February 2024
Interviews: Wednesday 14 February 2024
How to apply
Completed application form to be emailed to; firstname.lastname@example.org
References may be requested prior to interview and may be contacted on receipt of your application form. Please contact us to discuss this further if you have any queries.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to book an appointment or speak with the Executive Headteacher or Interim Head of School.
St Benet’s Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to full safeguarding checks as well as satisfactory references.
The Trust’s safeguarding policy can be found on our website.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and you will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check or Enhanced DBS check with barred list. If you have information to declare it may be protected under the Exceptions Orders and you may not be required to declare it. You will be asked to make a criminal conviction declaration if you are shortlisted for the post.
Guidance about whether a conviction or caution should be disclosed can be found on the Ministry of Justice website.
Teaching Assistant – Dereham Church of England Junior Academy
Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Dereham Church of England Junior Academy, Gilpin's Ride, Dereham NR19 1BJ
Trust: DNEAT Academy Name: Dereham Church of England Junior Academy Vacancy Job Title: Teaching Assistant Pay Scale: Scale D Point 5/6 Annual Value: £23,500 - £23,893 full time equivalent Pro-Rata Value: £15,903 - £16,169 pro rata per annum Full Time/Part Time: Part Time Hours per week: 30 hours per week (8:25am to 3:25pm, Monday to Friday) Contract Type: Fixed Term until 30th July 2024 Term Time: Term time only Start Date: As soon as possible If you have experience of working with children, particularly those with additional needs, or a desire to make a positive impact on the opportunities and chances for young people with additional needs then we may have the position for you.Details
Administration, Human Resources
General Administrator – Diocese of Norwich Education Services Company
Diocese of Norwich Education Services Company
The Stables, Hall Lane, East Tuddenham, Norfolk, NR20 3LR
Vacancy Job Title: General Administrator Pay Scale: NJC Spine Points 2 - 8 Annual Value: £22,366 - £24,702 Full Time/Part Time: Full Time Contract type: Permanent Hours per week: 37.Details